Wednesday 6 January 2016

Live Your Day Blog Hop!

Hi and welcome to my blog!  I am glad you are joining us for the National Papercrafting Month Live Your Day Blog Hop - featuring a great special product available only in January!! This month's special is so fun - Picture My Life cards designed to ring in the new year  - and the rest of the year, too!

If you have come from  MICHELLE'S BLOG, you are in the right spot!  The hop is a great big circle, but if you get lost, please go to MELINDA'S BLOG, for the complete list of 19 consultants participating in the hop!

I am planning on a making a  Picture My Life layout each month with these cute cards, combined with a regular layout - that way I will be ready to document the year by just adding a few photos!

Here is the January layout, using the Live Your day cards, as well as the new Springtime Wishes stamp set and Thin Cuts - our new dies!



Quick, easy and simple - a great way to document your story and leave you lots of time to
create even more memories!

This PML  set is so versatile and I can think of so many ways to use it !  I can't wait to see what the other consultants have come up with!  To see what the next consultant has created, please hop on to MICHELE'S BLOG!  This set is available only during the month of January, so check with your local consultant or go HERE for all the details!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I like you did a pocket page mixed with a standard page. Gives a lots of beautiful options. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Your clustering is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you showing how they can be used in both the pockets and a standard page so they work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Love how you combined 12x12 with the pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the cards with Springtime Wishes.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!