Tuesday 27 October 2015

It's Closer than you Think!

Christmas!  It really is closer than you think!  In fact - it just 2 short months away!  I am getting ready for Christmas and one of the things I am doing is scrapping those leftover photos from last year!  Yes, like many of you, I still have 2014 photos that need a home in my album! 
 Luckily, I have White Pines to the rescue!


Using these lovely papers, the coordinating embellishments, and the October Stamp of the Month, I created this layout of two of my kitties ( we have three now!):



I also cut one of the coordinating Picture My Life cards for the journal spot, and used the matching twine colours for the ornament!  The title is done with the Jennifer's Hand stamp set (B1484)

 There are lots of great ways to use these products, so please check them out - next on my list is some Christmas cards!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!