Saturday 17 October 2015

Fun with #Sangria !

Autumn really is my favourite time of year!  fresh starts, beautiful colours and the cool crisp air all combine for a feeling that is, well wonder-fall!!  I think that is why I am so fond of the Sangria line from Close to My Heart!  Rich, vibrant colours that are perfect for fall - I have been busy creating a number of layouts from this great paper and embellishments!

The first showcases the beautiful location of Lake Louise, Alberta, where my family and I spent a fabulous fall day!




The second I created for the photos of my mom's 85th birthday - a celebration with my whole family - still awaiting the perfect photos!




I am loving the papers and complements, along with a few Cricut cuts and a stamp sets!  Love Sangria and I still have some left, so there will be a few more cards and layouts to come, I am sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!