Tuesday 25 November 2014

Countdown to Daily December!

Are you ready?  December is now less than a week today and I am excited document all the little and big things that will be happening in my world for the month of December!

Last year, I created a Daily December book - here are some photos of a few pages:






This is just a little sample of some of the pages I created - nothing fancy, but a fun way to share the memories of this very special time of year!

I am heading out to a 5 night 6 day scrapping retreat tomorrow, and I will be prepping  some of my pages for this month's project!  I can't wait to have so much time to focus on my 
favourite hobby with some of my favourite peeps!!  

Over the next few days I will be posting about how I am getting ready to document December - to give you an idea of my initial hunting and gathering stage:


I have my kit all ready to go!  I am sure I will add a few odds and ends as I go -
 but this is my starting place!  If you need some fun supplies, you can still order the Holiday Happenings collection from CTMH - click HERE to check it out!

I also added the Pear and Partridge Picture my Life cards - HERE!


Remember to check out the December Daily Page above for lots of links to cool December Daily projects and feel free to link up your own projects  - join in the fun and grab a 
badge to let everyone know you are playing along!


Stay tuned for lots of fun  over the next month as we document our December together!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!