Tuesday 16 September 2014

Feels like Fall!

With the end of our extended summer now in sight, it finally feels like fall!  I love the fall - my favourite season - cosy sweaters, turning leaves, and of course all those yummy autumn colours!  To celebrate the season, I created some layouts using the beautiful Pathfinding paper pack from the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book!  LOVE the colours and designs, and the coordinating cardstock - the Workshop on the Go kit has everything you need to create two beautiful layouts ( and more), including a stamp set, cutting guide and instructions! 

Here is what comes in your WOTG kit for only $32.95 ( plus shipping):

6 – 12" × 12" B&T Duos™ Papers (2 each of 3 double-sided designs) 
6 – 12" × 12" Cardstock Sheets (2 Champagne, 2 Chocolate, 1 Autumn Terracotta, 1 Olive)

1 – My Acrylix™ Pathfinding Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
3 – Cardstock Sheets (2 Colonial White, 1 Goldrush)
1 – Pathfinding Assortment (Z3012)
1 – Bling Gems Gold Assortment (Z2023)
1 – Instructional Brochure
Featured Colors: Autumn Terracotta, Chocolate, Goldrush, Olive


I opted to add a piece of embossed cardstock, make some Cricut cuts,  modify it  and create  two of my own layouts:





And this one:




I still had of plenty of "leftovers" for an additional one page layout and some cards!  And I love the little cork embellishments and gold bling dots!  SO much fall fun!  If you want to order your own Workshop on the Go and create some beautiful layouts without a lot of hassle - check it out here!
There is also a great card making kit with this line, along with several other WOTG choices!  Stay tuned for more fun layouts, cards and papercrafting projects in the days ahead!

Happy Day everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Love your layouts. The bulk chocolate side is not my favorite, but I love everything else about this kit. Gorgeous stamping details.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!