Monday 14 July 2014

Christmas in July #2

Today's card is not my usual style of Christmas card, which tends to be more glittery and sparkly.  This one is deliberately more masculine - I wanted something to appeal to the men in my circle of friends and family.

I used the paper fundamentals in the basic colours, along with the Yuletide Greetings stamp set (D1553), which is available now, and will continue to be available in the next idea book, as well!



Quick, easy and simple!  Perfect  if you want to make a large batch - the fussy cutting took the longest amount of time, but you can do that and steal few minutes to watch a favourite show on TV!  Or while sitting at the beach!!!  And then you can tell your friends you made your Christmas cards at the beach!

More cards and another grad layout coming up later this week!

Happy Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!