Thursday 3 July 2014

A little bit country!

We are getting close to the end of this catalogue so I want to highlight a paper pack that will not be available as of the end of this month!  It is called Jubilee, and is perfect for those western, fair, 4H and otherwise country layouts (like Stampede my Alberta friends!!)

Here are a couple of layouts made with the Jubilee Workshop on the Go, and the Jubilee Complements pack.  The WOTG comes with supplies (including a cute stamp set!) and  instructions for two 2 page layouts, but I decided to do my own thing!

Here is layout number 1:

 It is a single layout ready for photos from our Fall Fair, based on a sketch from Page Maps.




The second layout is a double layout that also incorporates one of my favourite stamp sets D1555 All the Details - making banners for your pages is SO easy with this set!!


This layout is really quick and easy - just cut a variety of 3x3 squares, trim your photos to 3 inches wide and you are good to go! Stamp the banners in coordinating colours and you are done! This would work equally well with landscape photos - and don't forget to leave space for journaling!!  I added a few extra embellishments on this, but you don't need to - or you can dig through your stash to find a few things that would work!!  That is what I did!!



The final layout is another double - quick and easy!!  




If you like this paper pack - it is still available until the end of the month, although supplies
 are limited and once it is gone, it is gone!

Next up I will have some sneak peeks from the new catalogue available in August!  In the meantime:

Happy Day Everyone!
Jacquelin

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!