Monday 2 June 2014

Welcome to June!

It is hard to believe June is here already!  The last month has flown by and for our family was filled with birthday celebrations and the graduation of our oldest daughter.  Now I have more than a few photos to scrap!!! Here is a sample of the many photos I took:



This month's stamp of the month is pretty cute and I can't wait to use it with some of my Canada Day photos from last year!  I think it will also be great for birthday and other celebration themed cards!!



Later this week I will be posting some of what I have created with this month SOTM!  And just maybe a grad photo layout or two, or three, or. . . . !!!

Happy Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment Jacquelin. Congratulations on your daughter's graduation, also. I saw your post, but then blanked on leaving you a comment! I've got 2 more to go, in the coming years!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!