Monday 31 March 2014

Slackin. . .

OK, I haven't really been slacking - just a full life, for which I am grateful, and a little less time in the craft room!  I had a bit of time this past weekend so I gathered up a few of the zillion pics I have of one of our not really small anymore kittens, Dallas, and put together a quick two page layout, using Skylark:


I seriously have become a cat person - almost!  Sophie, our other kitten is getting jealous, so I promise a layout for her very soon!!

I also did a couple of cards:



I love the quatrefoil embossing folder - and I am actually getting use out of my old Big Shot!!

And finally,  a peek at the April Stamp of the Month - Balloon Talk- $5 with your $50 purchase!:



So cute!  I have to say I love the "awesomeness" stamp - I say it all the time and my kids bug me - now I have validation in the form of a stamp!  

Happy day everyone!
Jacquelin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!