Wednesday 1 January 2014

It's National Papercrafting Month!!!

Yippee!   And Happy 2014!  Lots of reasons to celebrate!  I am always excited by the possibilities that a a new year brings, and I am extra excited about some cool new stuff from Close to My Heart, including a great new kit just for this month!


With a purchase of just $35, you can get the awesome Cloud Nine Kit for only $15!  It includes enough supplies to make 10 cards - 2 each of 5 designs.  The kit includes a full size roll of sparkly teal ribbon, a roll of washi tape, and a regular size package of embellishments, as well as a full stamp set!

Cloud Nine Card Kit Contents
1 – My Acrylix™ Cloud Nine Stamp Set (D-size)
1 – Cloud Nine B&T Duos™ Paper
1 – Lagoon Cardstock Sheet
1 – Honey Cardstock Sheet
1 – 9" µ 9½" White Daisy Die-Cuts Sheet
1 Roll – Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape†
1 Roll – Teal Shimmer Trim†
1 Package – Durables Triangle Studs†
10 – Card Bases & Envelopes
1 – Instructional Brochure
Featured colors: Lagoon, Sunset, Honey,
 White Daisy
†new product in Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book

Lots of fun and easy for even the most beginner of beginners!!  Check out the video below for all the details!



To purchase your kit for just $15, simply spend $35 ( easy to do - lots of fun stuff!) You can click the shopping link and check out my website from the button on the sidebar.

Tomorrow I will have a layout made from the kit - for those who are not cardmakers!!

Happy Day!
Jacquelin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!