Saturday 18 January 2014

Hexagon Love

I love the current honeycomb trend!  Those lovely 6 sided shapes that are like honeycomb are very versatile and fun to play with!  With the new CTMH Idea Book coming out on February 1, I thought I would share a sneak peek of one of the new paper packs, Skylark, along with a new stamp set called Honeycomb.

This actually uses only one  full piece of double sided patterned paper, a piece of card stock (plus a 4 x 6 photo mat) and then a few hexagons cut from coordinating patterns.  The rest of the hexagons are stamped to give a variety of patterns in various colours.  I used the Artbooking Cricut cartridge to cut all those hexagons - I LOVE that it coordinated with many stamp sets, making it very useful and user friendly!


Aside from the fussy cutting - not my favourite, I will confess - it was quick and easy to put this together.  I am loving the new stuff coming out and enjoying playing around with my new toys!!

More sneak peeks to come over the next couple of weeks - stay tuned!

Happy Day!
Jacquelin

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!